Receptionist, Timbrell’s Yard
|Purpose:||To ensure all guests receive a professional standard of service on arrival|
|Reporting to:||General Manager/Assistant Manager|
|Salary/Rate:||Up to £8.50 per hour, dependent upon skills and experience|
|MAIN (CORE) DUTIES|
Operational & Guest Service
· Answer telephone enquiries and take room and table bookings
· Check guests in on arrival and ensure they receive a professional and warm welcome
· Respond to, and not hide from, all potential guest concerns or issues.
· Work the required shifts as directed by the management team.
· Assist in training new team members as directed by the management team.
· Respect your fellow team members and work as part of the team to ensure that a great guest experience is delivered at all times.
Sales, Profit & Legal Compliance
· Be responsible for checking guests out whilst on shift ensuring accurate payment is received from the guest.
· Notify the Duty Manager of any knowledge of illegal non-prescribed drug taking activities on company property.
· Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
· Attend training and team meetings as required
· Act as an ambassador for the company at all times
· Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required by the company.
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified. A review of the post and its responsibilities will be undertaken periodically and may result in modification to the tasks of the post holder.
This job description is current at the date shown, but, in consultation with the post holder, may be changed by the company to reflect or anticipate changes in the job commensurate with the grade and job title.
Please complete the form below to submit your application.