Chef de Partie
We make everything from scratch on site so the role will involve baking fresh bread everyday, making cakes, jams and chutneys, pies, slow cooking all our meats including pork bellies, beef strip loins and lamb shoulders. You could be a sous chef, an experienced chef de partie, a not so experienced chef de partie, or even a commis ready for your next step. The most important thing is that you’re ambitious & a team player!
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible shift patterns – 3 DAYS OFF A WEEK!! 3 DAYS OFF!
- Training from the word go – individual & unique to you
- Regular appraisals & opportunities to develop your career path
- Amazing staff trips, parties & team building days
- Eat for free! (all fresh ingredients & the best local suppliers)
- Bike to work & well being in the work place scheme
- Chance to join one of the best companies in the south west at a very exciting time of expansion.
At Stay Original we’re independent, ambitious and big fans of fresh thinking. Opportunities for career development come thick and fast. Apply to Katy to be considered or call Katy on 07787 122312 for more information.
Please complete the form below to submit your application.